11/11/08

glitter in my coffee

two of the tags that will number the album pages of days 1-25 for a December journal scrapbook



enchanted gold lightly blended with sea green glitter + caffeine = hmmm, yummy
(glitter is more obvious if you click on picture)


That's what happens when you are crafting + drinking your early morning cup of coffee at the same time.

The projects I am focusing on for this month are putting together a journal for December and getting the Christmas cards ready. Last year things got so busy around here that I ended up sending some New Year Cards instead. I just don't want to do that again. Starting earlier this year. Maybe doing a little less of some things to make sure the right ones DO get accomplished.


it is just not possible to get away to my craft table without the little ones following. yes, I know, the force is strong with this one.


The December journal/scrapbook album is inspired from the ali edwards blog....here
There is some really pretty christmas card inspiration at another favorite blog scrapscene... check the : a christmas card a day series.

have a great week.

2 comments:

Collegegirl101 said...

can't wait for Christmas!!! :D

AuBien said...

Your blog is so fun! Love seeing Luke visiting the craft area! Just popping in to say hi from BPS Me:Abridged.

Watercolor thank you

Still enjoying the watercolor for card makers class. Since I wasn't able to follow along each day I'm still busy practicing some of...