9/5/07

first day of school

It wasn't that they were miserable about school, or anything like that, it was just that Mommy was out there snapping pictures in her jammies {the mommarazzi} and little brother was out running around in a pull up and nothing else. "Maaaaaaaaaaaa, the bus is coming?" {translation : mom go back inside with that camera and yer green pajamas, pleeeease! and take the nekked toddler with you!}
But, its funny to note that this morning when I sent this picture via email to family and friends I cracked a joke about them being whiny, and later I was thinking, man I just love those little faces.
I love, love, love, them

No comments:

Watercolor thank you

Still enjoying the watercolor for card makers class. Since I wasn't able to follow along each day I'm still busy practicing some of...