8/14/07

Seek Your Own Path Lil'One

My layout for the One Little Word challenge : Seek
is digital this time.

He is our youngest. It is about our journey to help him communicate with us better.
We are working with him on his speech -- so this picture was saying so much to me when I was thinking of "seek"

I have so many more pictures of that day's walk but I only wanted to use one --- must.. use.. restraint ---can't resist -- must make a page two ---- more pictures of cute lil'guy :) heehee
























credits:

green paper, frame, white doodled leaves
from: designer digitals
notebook paper, staple, lace from : star baazar kit @ scrapartist
letters from digitalfreebies
fonts: journal {on the notebook paper} and CK love life {in the title} from the internet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I linked over from One Little Word to check out your layout. Just wanted to let you know that I really like your page...the colors, fonts, and especially the picture!

Laura S. said...

I linked over here from OLW & wow just love it!

Laura

Ronda Palazzari said...

That photo is so beautiful & the layout compliments it so well! Very cool!

Watercolor thank you

Still enjoying the watercolor for card makers class. Since I wasn't able to follow along each day I'm still busy practicing some of...