7/7/06

Like a Kid in the MemoryWorks Candy Store

yummy
....Just recieved my newest shipment of goodies from the company I am an independent scrapbook consultant for... www.memory-works.com ..........all I can say is Mail is fun again! Really I am like a kid when the packages come, even though I know exactly what's in there.

And to think I was going to post pictures of paint chips and our house being painted..... If I can stop drooling over the Autumn Leaves papers and Hiedi Swapp goodies long enoughI am posting the pic of the reason for my addiction.

That's not one Heidi Swapp clear stamp -- that's three. And the Autumn Leaves "summer" theme set by foof-a-la.....I can't wait to use that one, And then the topper {cause I love rubber stamping on pages lately} Rhonna Farrer Nature stamps with the cutest birds and flourishes; the clear stamp set has 9 pieces. There is joyous squealing going on... must....use...inside voice.

oh, okay. In the midst of one great package {:)} there is home improvements being made. I picked a color from the tan spectrum and now its looking goldish -- but drying to the right shade. Kinda panic when that happens.

No comments:

Watercolor thank you

Still enjoying the watercolor for card makers class. Since I wasn't able to follow along each day I'm still busy practicing some of...