7/19/06

journaling & layout about a blog

For some reason I could not get this to show up earlier {ahem. has nothing to do with operator error and fatigue, I swear} Thought I'd play around a little with photo editing seeing as that I couldn't get the banner thingie off the ground. After I saved and flattened all objects I thought of some other changes to make. So now I have another project to busy with.

But first....Today is an awesome looking day - may take the kids to the playground since its not scorching hot yet. Have some customer orders to deliver from memoryworks. Its so fun delivering the orders. Did you know that scrapbookers who are addicted to the hobby {like me}can carry on a conversation for a long time about scrapbooking and nothing else? So here's to a busy yet fun day ahead..........

















I posted "small size" so I would be sure it showed up this time. Could be too small to read the smaller print {not sure} I'm still a newbie at all this blogging and image posting/hosting. I like to see my stuff up here though -- you know, makes me feel like I finished something.

designer credits:
my own doodle in the picture {I love doodling swirls and flourishes lately}
patterned papers and photo turn : all from a digital kit "bold and sassy" from Angela Sharrow
little flourish and doodle flower: digital kits from Angie Briggs and digitalfreebies.com {Maria LaFrance designed}
background words and the "what's in blog" arrow are created by me in my software.
I used too many fonts at an ungodly hour so I really can't remember.

No comments:

Watercolor thank you

Still enjoying the watercolor for card makers class. Since I wasn't able to follow along each day I'm still busy practicing some of...